Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sorry for the stagnant blog. Laziness overcomes all. LOL!
But hey! I'm updating a new post now. Jeng3! =)

Well, got back my O'Level results. Expected. I failed my
math. 2As, 2Bs, a D plus an E. YA, E8 for my freaking math.
So, say goodbyes to poly and JC. KUANG3...

I've tried my best but shit does happen. Too bad then.
My next step is to retake my Eng and Math subjects. Hopefully
I pass my math and improve english so I can either go to PSB
Academy for 1 1/2 year for tourism diploma or follow my sis'
footsteps studying in Nottingham college for tourism also.

Anyway, I just got back home from my 2nd interview and guess
what?!?. I've got the job! Syukur Alhamdulillah! My 1st interview
was like a month ago? and they FINALLY just called me yesterday
to come down for the 2nd interview just now. It was scary O.K! =)

There were about 20 of us. All strangers obviously. DUH. haha.
I made friends with 2 mly girls aged 21 and 19. 1 of them
already married and got 1 child. =) Before the interview starts,
one of them asked me to accompany her to smoke. LOL! And
she offered me one cuz she thought I smoke too. They even did
not believe I'm only 17! HAHA!

The interview was conducted by the terminal 2 excutive manager
if I'm not wrong. Its not one-on-one interview! I have to talk infront
of all these people I don't even know and most importantly impress
the in-charge. It was nerve racking! All of them have experiences
in customer service except me and they got a lot to talk! But luckily
I managed to pull it off with little bit of confidence and step uh
be extra extra bubbly and cheerful. MCM PHM! =D

AFter the interview, all of us were asked to leave the room and wait
outside. Fast-forward, only about 8 of us got it. So, I really really
bersyukur la. Hehe. I will be the youngest in that line. WooHoo!
Tomorrow I'll be going to the airport with the 2 girls to sign the
contract. Exchanged n.0s and I went back with one of them.
Although they look minah-ish but they are super NICE OK!. LOL.

You people might be wondering right what exactly the work
I'll be doing. LOL. Its Asst. Passenger Customer Service.
SATS company at the Changi Airport.
THE END.

No comments: