Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!

I "celebrated" Vday at the airline office just now. DUH! But its
okay, I'll pay back the date/outing to Friday alright? Hehe.

My day was okay. Met Yani and Afa at Tamp interchange and
off we went for lunch at LJS, Century Square. We talked, we
laughed and we gossiped. Just one of those normal girlfriends chit-
chat but we did had a great laugh & I love them so much! WhEe!

After lunch we walked till the library & went our seperate ways.
I waited for Kak Zai and off we went to the airport together.
Everyone was in the happy mood today. LOL. Even the bosses and
the in-charges are making lame jokes. Klakar la siots! Haha!

8 of us really bonded and just click eventhough we just know each
other for just like 2 days? All of them are very nice people and I'm
glad that they are my collegues. =) I'm the youngest of the "family"
but I don't even feel left out. 7 of them ranged between 19-25 years
old but suprisingly, I can just talk about anything under the sun with
them. They are cool people la & not forgetting, open-minded! LOL.

The contract, the uniforms and bla bla bla. Will be starting
in 2 weeks time as soon as my airport pass has been made. =D
Yey! For now, I'm excited for this Saturday. I'll be going to Msia.
Like FINALLY, a proper holiday. Haha! K, done. BYE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: