Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Results on Friday. "YEY!, SO EXCITED!". K, whatever.
Not looking forward to it but on the other hand, I wanna
meet the classmates. They are being missed by me! LOL.

Going to Msia next week with family and closest cuzzies.
Its gonna be a 4 days trip. WoOhOo! Tak sabar la sey! Haha.
Shopping galore here I come bebeh! Haha!

I think I wanna dye my hair again. The highlight is still okay but
the rest of the hair turning to almost black again?! Yeah, I'll dye
it brown (for the how many times already) this friday maybe. =)

I eat and I eat but never get fat. NEVER. So, any suggestions
on how to get fat? Haha! Anyway, been sleeping early and
waking up late since I stopped working. Everyday wake up nearly
at 3pm! Mommy everytime says; "Anak dara ape ni tdo je keje
dier!". Sorry la mother! and PLEASE stop nagging can? LOL.
Sadine je ckp tu mcm eh, kurang ajar siak. HAHAHA!

K la, wanna watch 2nd telecast of Spore Vs Thailand Match.
(Padehal kul 5.30pm aru start eh. Haha) Takpe, nak makan 1st.
Ya2, tak abes2 ngan bola. Ey, okay pe! Can see the hot hot
Ridhuan! Haha! I'm so proud of Singapore! (yes Sha, everyone
knows that already. DUH. ) Oh ya! Tonight Dancefloor Im
rooting for J.D.I and FREESTYLERZ!! WoOhOo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sebelom tdo sempat amek pics.
Tkder keje katekan. Khekhekhe.


HAHA! I recorded this. LOOK AT RIDHUAN!
AWWW.. And HAFIZ O.. AWWW. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Huda said Ridhuan lookS like Manaf. APE JEK!
(mmg uh siket2 tapi aku bantah uh!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(taken from younglions web)
[Hafiz O takde. =( ]

No comments: