Thursday, September 07, 2006

Its already Thursday?! Woah. 3 more days to Math paper 1 and
Social studies. I have no interest for social studies anymore. Its dead
boring and super labourious to sink all the facts in the brain. So far, I
only revised Merger and Seperation for that subject. I don't think I can
score for Humanities. AND! That freaking history paper! Of all the 6
chapters I studied why chapter 9 be the SBQ qns?. I didn't even
freaking touch that chapter for godness sake! HMPH!

Kk, atleast there is still hope for my other subjects. Hopefully!
I already revised 7 chapters out of 16 for biology and 8 out out
of 24 chaps for chemistry. Slowly doing math. Now really confident
in doing probability and polygons. Yeah2, I know to some its easy
but for me, math is the hardest thing in this world! F9 has been my
bestfriend for math O.K! sO, Im trying really really hard for it now.

For FNN its a gone case. Hohoho. I don't even know what chapters
to study! So far what I know are the chapters on the food classes.
LOL. That is like sec 1 chapters?! Kuang3. Heck, too much to
study so little time. Guess, just go with the flow. Whatever
happens, happens. But of cause I wish for the best. Theres
still 1 month plus to O'level. Pray hard. Hehe.
:D Bye!

No comments: