Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I tried to study today but in the end only managed to revise
social studies. I got this headaces everytime I tried to study.
My body temperature is kinda hot but it can't be fever cause I
just suffered from it like last 2 days?. One moment it came the
other moment it will be gone.Flu and cough still here
ever since. I also become tired easily. Like E.g, after watching tv for
an hour, I can be really tired and tend to sleep. When I sleep I would
wake up super late!. I feel like Im wasting my time unused. This
holidays is the chance for me to revise but I donnoe what is
happening to me. Im soooo lethargic. Den I came across this
thought that I might having stress now. So, I surfed the net for
some physical signs plus symptoms of stess.. :x

Physical symptoms:
- sleep disturbances
- back, shoulder or neck pain
-tension or migraine headaches
-weight gain or loss, eating disorders
-muscle tension
-sweaty palms or hands
-immune system suppression: more colds, flu, infections
-cold hands or feet
-fatique
-makes your mouth dry
-short of breath

Well, Im always tired. Ive got difficulties sleeping. My neck hurts
after all those long hours sleeping. My cold and flu have not
recover since last thursday. It has been like a week.
I don't usually have sweaty palms but I got it now.
My hands and feet are cold. And not forgetting that
frequent headaches. So, there you go. I AM HAVING STRESS!
Ohh god bless me. Since I told this to mommy, she has been stuffing
me tons of vitamins. *Regrets. But heck, I do need these to relieve stress.
chaoz now people. Haizzz..

No comments: