Hey people sorry for the stagnant blog. Been too busy to update it lately.
Mentally and physically drained. Hope I can last for another 2 monts!
Been having O'level Prelim examinations for 1 straight week.
But fred not here I'am now to like atlast write a new post. Hehe.
So, yesterday I had too much of walking! SERIOUSLY. At 2pm whole
family went to ITE Bishan for my lil bro medal presentation. I though
there will be only Tampines rovers club but there were Home United,
Geylang United, Balestier Khalsa, and Woodlands Wellington soccer club!
There were so many people but the food was not enough for all. Haha!
There were ITE Bishan students incharge of the food. Went to one of the
buffet thingy to take the food and theres three of the ite guys standing there.
They helped to put the food on my plate and they made it like a mountain!
Obviously they did it on purpose. They put almost everything on my plate.
I went like "Eh. cukop, cukop!". One of them even said "Dah?. taknak lagi
ke?" With his sinis smile, I just rolled my eyes and walked away.
There were malay and indian dance performance followed by the
presentation itself. Woodland Wellingtons is the champion. Oh ya,
I forgot.. There were also soccer clubs from Japan and Italy. They
were effing cute okay!. AHACKS! Daddy's friend, coach for Home
Utd u-14 invited my lil bro to join the club but lil bro being typical
stuborn head dun wanna. One word; stupid! My elder bro in
Home utd u-18 won alot but lil bro in Tampines Rovers is like HELPLESS.
So, after the whole thing ended we went to geylang to buy Raya's clothes!
2nd Chance was super crowded. Saw Halijah, my childhood friend. She
already quitted school and is working there. She said I'm arrogant!? Woah!
Haha. She should be joking I guess. haha. We talked and talked till mommy
finally found the clothes that she wanted. Then, off to joo chiat for my turn.
Bought dark brown plus gold and the other one brown sutera. Hehe.
Will not elaborate on them much now. Let it be a suprise k?. Both clothes are
very elegant!! NOw I can't wait to wear them. =D
After that we went dinner somewhere near joo chiat. The food was
scrumptious! It was a spread. Parents bought alot and thus I ate alot
till I can't even walk straight. But heck, it was worth it. That ikan bakar
pari! ALAMAKKK. SEDAPP AR! Haha! Mommy then said that we should
not go home yet cuz it was only 8plus. So daddy decided we go exploring.
Yipee!. Hehe. Went to changi. We stopped at one spot where you can see
aeroplanes take off. It was a wonderful sight I tell u. Then daddy began to
tell us which planes belonged to which country and elder bro shared some
interesting facts that he learnt in aerospace engineering. We had fun!
We had enough so off we go to our next pit stop. Daddy drove to old changi
hospital. It was scary enough seeing it from inside of the car. Mommy
made it even more scarier by telling us her horror experiences and all.
Den I told them about how the old changi hospital looked like in the
inside. Cuz I went there before with my schoolmates. Hehe. So, tat was it.
My family outing. I was so damn tired that I did not went to religious
class today. Hohoho! K la, I think my post today is super DAMN LONG.
Chaoz dey!
No comments:
Post a Comment