schoOl was okaY la todaE. nothinG mucH..
morninG ruN witH FaraH. whoA. I just simply cannot catcH up sia..
sHe ran as thougH a doG chasing her from behinD man. haiZ..
sO far common tesT results was teribLe. I dunnoe whaT to say liaO.
I passeD all except matH. but all border line. ckoP makaN ar..
anywaEs. wanna worK harD uH for Mid-year exams. InsyallaH..
aFter schooL went bacK home straighT.. tooK a batH. ate luncH..
talkeD to mommy as per usuaL. told her about schooL and results..
bla. bLa. bla. and yeah! congrats to my brO for gettinG in Aerospace
course in Yishun ITE. Mommy was supeR happY bout iT.. Good thing
he made it in the interview. hE would be the 1st batch for that course.
suddenLy, the phone ranG. I picked it up.. It was Fa..
Fa: Sha.. aku dah naK kLuar..
Sha: huH?. Kluar ape bende?..
Fa: MIt ya at the bustop..
Sha: ehK.. waiT. confirm kape?. aku ingat tak jadi. aku tak siap langsong.
Fa: kan.. tadi dah ckP jadi pegi.. kau gi siap uh skarang. agi 15 min aku kluar.
Sha: err.. ok.ok.
I thougH we just plan it but it was not confirM. she wannA go maKan la.
but den. I already eaten!. I didnt read her msg in my hP.. oPpPss..
kesian nye pasaL.. teman je la dier gi.. soO.. quickly get dress and she
was already at the bustoP. den we tooK 87 to BedoK..
We ate at Bedok. yummiliocious! burP!!.. sorriE!. she paY half of my
food because I sanggup temankan dier last minit per. heHe! deN we taLked
talked. eaT. eAt. den her stomach buat haL lak. haHhaha!. we wanna
go back to the interchange but do not know where is the bustoP.. den
got this 2 mats, quite cute. "sesaT ye. alala.. kesian.." basketoL..
we botH paisey uh ape lagiK. but den.. At last we saw that freaking bustoP.
went to the library. went in to the malay book sectioN. searcHed some
malay love noveLs. tOok 2 jiwang nye..deN one person's phone rang.
the ringtoNe was so damn funnY. looney toons uH i thinK. hahaHaha!.
Fa and me was like.. pLs uh.. library. hp memekak jek!. but den after
sometime.. Fa's phone lak yg bunyi. lagiK kekeK!. ringtone dier pon 2 kali
5 doL la. haHhaha! I was like. "oI. hp bisinG la." den.. we went dowN to find
some english booKs. suddenly.. I heard Mirame Daddy Yankee's song.
Mcm kenaL. skaLi. hp aku lak yg bunyi. whahahahakz!!
Me: HellO. sape nie.
Khidir: Khidir uH. u kat ne?
Me: Kat bedok uh. nak ape?
Khidir: bedoK library kan?..
Me: ehK. mcm ne tau..
Khidir: u wearing white kan?.
Me:. hmmm.
Khidir: I saw u uh. tadi i naik. u turun.
Me: Ehkk... nanti call balIk.
Khidir: asaL..?
Me: call je la nanti. bye.
LOL! Khidir is one of my msn chatter sia. noe him since last year.
taK pernah nampaK. tak pernah jumpe. tak tau dier poN.
beeN asking me to kluar with him but I dun wan. This few daes
I was avoidinG him. skaLi terjumpe lak!! suaY siots. haHah!
when i wanna scan the booKs, i saw him going down with his frens..
I looked at him. den he looKed at me. den I scan, and just walk off.
but seriously ehk. hes quite cute uH. Fa said tat tOo. ahaKz!
now, chatting witH him. he said aku sombonG?. aiK. sal bole jek!
I was blur at that time not arrogant. iF i smile at the wrong person
ape case lak nanti. ppl will thinK aku giler pe mcm. haiyaK-dush!
tapi ajaK kluar lak besoK. haha!. tgK uh keadaan. takleh janji.




No comments:
Post a Comment