Saturday, March 04, 2006

soO da borinG todaE! sat at home doinG nothing at aLL.
basicly, I eat. I sleep. I chat. I sms. I watch tv. deN I eat agaiN.
my saturdaEs this few weeKs have beeN stagnant. realli!
can'T wait for next weeK! GalfreNz. Zaidi. Ilham. and da resT.
I miss theM so mucH ladeY!!. nO ditchinG okay. heHehe!
I was boreD and I picKed this qnS at random webbies. LOL.

6 thinGs in a guy that turn you oN. (it was suppose to be 10 thinGs
but I narrowed it to 6.)

1. niCe smellinG perfume!
2. intelligence
3. sense oF humour
4. left ear pierced
5. street style
6. gentlemaN!

6 thinGs you can't leave your home without.

1. handphoNe.
2. moneY.
3. ez-link.
4. digi caM.
5. eyeliner.
6. discount cards. haHaha!

6 things you enjoy doinG.

1. spendinG $$.
2. collecting perfumes.
3. reaDing malay love novels.
4. going out witH galfrens.
5. listening to fav sonGs!
6. beinG an arsewipe and get hated by peeps.

6 thinGs/people you hate the most.

1. Rude people
2. metal music
3. bitChes
4. lizards
5. mathematicS.
6. ppL with B.O! (body odour.)

No comments: