Saturday, February 18, 2006

ah yeah. yesterdae chatted with Zaidi ass.. he was super funny..
and i kept laughing my ass off! he never fails to make people
laugh uh with all of his lame jokes and slumberness.
I told him
how i hated math and all.. so, he gave me an encouraging quote:

" LOCI SENANG SIAAAA. MAT REP PON LEH BUAT SIA."


haha! yeah right. if loci is easy, i wont have failed my 1st
test on that stupid topic. hmph!

chatted with Ilham toO. he asked when are we all going out
again. not now uh. next 2 weeks k bro!. now my sch and
Aishah's is having common tests. so yeaH, he promised to
blanje biler gaji masok. make sure uh dok! jgn buih sua. haha!!

and guess what? i managed to influence him to listen to techno!
kuang3! been trying to make him listen to reggae but he simply
don't like reggae. dumb. haha! he is so into punkrock and I
wanna make him to listen to other music. tried reggae, failed.
tried jiwang, failed. he said jiwang make him sleep! dumb.
in the end, send him techno. he said its not bad. quite nice.
haha! duh.. i told u soo!! but right.. he still loves punkrock.
he rejected when I send him dangdut. hahaha! gelek bang!
i send to Emma instead. LOL!!! nice la. lucky him I didnt
send classical music uH. tu aku rase leh tdo sampai termimpi2 sey.
hahaha! k la.. I wanna go makan ketamku! yum2! bluekz!

No comments: