Monday, March 26, 2007

FOR YESTERDAY (25TH MAR 07)

After work went back home and quickly get changed.
Mommy, Dad, Lil Bro and Me went to Bedok to buy some
groceries. So yeap, after that we went for our lunch cum dinner. We
ordered the fish and chips, bbq stingray, mee kuah and sop kambeng.
YUM.MY!! I can't even walk straight after that! Haha! That was it.
A short day outside with my family. Too bad 2nd bro and Sis not here
with us. Bro went to China and will be back next 2 weeks. Sis will be
back from England this Oct! Finally after 3 yearss. Yey!

AND TODAY! (26TH MAR 07)

Its my off day. It was spent with my mommy. I was such a good
girl today! Haha! First thing in the morning, took a bath ate breakfast
and helped mommy to clean the house. I folded the clothes and cleaned
the living room plus my bedroom. In the afternoon, mommy fetched
lil bro from school and I did my sunday's class assignments. BUT, I did
only 2 out of 4 assignments. No stamina uh part nak buat homework
assignments ni semua. Blueks! LOL!

After that, mommy and me baked my favourite chocolate cake.
I was her assistant for a day. I did the ingredients measurments and
all. Hehe. And yes, we made banana fritters too. Nice tau! =P Hehe.
Right after that, we watched "Sedap!" a local cooking show together.
Around 7 dad back home from work. We all ate dinner together and
now I'm blogging! Like dUh sha.. ! Haha! Oh ya, tmr morning shift
AGAIN! Damn it laaa.. K bye! =)

No comments: