Wednesday, March 21, 2007

* BIG YAWNN.......! *
Oppps, sorry for that, I just can't help it. Heh. =P

I'm didn't get enough of sleep these few days. Morning shift for
3 straight days, not forgetting tomorrow too! I'm extremely exausted
O.K! I Need to wake up at 3AM while you people are soundly sleeping.
Haiz.. Really looking forward to this friday, Its my off day! YEY! LOL.

Did Transfer 'F' again today. As per usual many passenger in the
morning but not much after lunch hour. I was bored to death that I
almost sleep at the counter! Haha! I was suddenly "fresh" when theres
this one lady on a wheelchair came shouting at our counter. She wanted
to complain just because she didn't get a boarding pass at the arrival
entrance. Like what the hell? We sent her to the boarding pass counter
which is way behind us and I can still hear her loud voice. She said
something like she doesn't expect this thing to happen in Spore airport and
bla bla. She also insisted that she wanted to see the senior manager.
Another typical 1st class passenger. Bleargh!

Anyway, I'll be starting my home private tuition end of this march.
Lessons on math? Gee, I can't even remember a single shit anymore.
I'm sure its gonna be so embarassing when the tutor see how actually
stupid I'am. LOL! Its a male tutor eh by the way. =D Speaking of which,
I haven't even touch my sunday class assignments! Alamak, forgot sia..
K nvm. The due date is by 8th April anyway. So now, gtg.. wanna
watch DANIELLE! Dani is hawt la sey. Blueks! BYE!

No comments: