What a sudden GREAT NEWS!
To be called a big time bitch and a minah by your
own bestfriend? Such a dissapointment!
Being stabbed at the back by someone I trusted is
wayy to much then what I can take. 4 years of friendship
means nothing to you huh? Stop being a 2 faced freak please.
It's for your own good. So, try changing already!
I don't even know where the fault lies. Even after I left
school you still decided to talk behind my back huh. Oh yes,
I guess now you can make untrue stories to people so that
they will hate Emma and me and you can FINALLY
have all the attention to yourself is it? Get a life will you?
But its okay, biar org buat kat kite.. not the other way round. =)
Anyway, I managed to study lil bit of math just now at AMK.
After like 4 months of no studying?? Haha! Had a great day
with darl Zak so yeap, I finally drank ice choco at mac cafe
and yes, I did math! HAHAHA! K, watever Sha. 8-D
To that someone, sorry for what I've done. Been thinking of
you since. So everything ends here I guess. Do take care and yes,
I DO MISS YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment