Sunday, February 25, 2007

I KNOW this blog of mine is collecting dust.
(no need for reminders.)
I'm LAZY luH... ! LOL. =)

Gonna register for the Math classes soon.
Most probably somewhere in Rivervale Plaze.

I got nite classes, morning class on sundays. I got training.
I'll have 24hr rotating shifs. I need to self-study. I'll need to
prepare for the upcoming o'level papers. (YES, I'am
retaking math plus english. DUH.)

Now I know how it feels to study all by yourself without
any teacher's help. I miss all those nagging cuz atleast it
pushes me to study. Now Its up to me. Its either I do
it or I don't. Independent learning. How GREAT! - _ -.

The above, do give me the strength, discipline and
motivation to do all these. Most importantly, help me
pass my math already. PLEASE? God willing.
I hope I won't be too stress cuz I don't wanna shave
my head! (oh britney!) LOL.!

No comments: