Suppose to be in school now but nahh, i skipped.
Was too sleepy to wake up in the morning hence,
I just continued sleeping like a log. hehE.
Gonna update about yesterday. Hmm, Emma
did not come to school. She playing lazy I guess.
1sT period was geography, went to computer lab.
Farah went into friendster and as per usual,
Yani, Kae, Farah and Me went to some people's
friendster and kinda bitched about. haHaha!
Bio got new notes. Its about human's private parts.
Learnt about the vagina, penis and all. LOL. Everyone
was wide awake paying attention to Mrs Ajith's lesson.
Hehe. I know, I'm being too open in here. But heck,
its natural mahh. Serious uh, now i noe how our human
body really works. FASCINATING!! = )
After bio its math followed by history.
Went to the computer lab agaiN. No studying.
Just browsed the internet and bloghoppinG.
Yani as per usual visit her young lions' website.
She and her Bahaikki Khaizan. dUh``.. And, anD I so
lovin` Sharil Ishak.! cute la sia. haHaha!
Break was really funny! Sat with Ajit, Juff, Shafiq and
Aiman. While eating, Shafiq accidently bent the spooN
when he was trying to cut the nugget. Everyone laughed
like hell. Being the usual mean Juff, he showed that spoon
to the people in the canteen that it was because of
syafiq's teeth. Bad man uh Juff! LOL!!
Then geography again. Ghost story telling since
Yani and me already dropped the subject. Farah
and Kae joined in. Btw,I realised that they always do
not pay attention in Geo class. wei, might as well
both of u drop the subject sua. ahacKs!
anywaY, we shared ghost stories. real ones la of
cause. woaHhh.. scary mannn.. it continued till
we went to Malay class. This time, Zakiah, Syirin,
Hasmidah, Hidayah joined in too. haHaha.
They just listened2 only. :)
Malay class watched Kassim Selamat.
Classic beb! Sad story but very slOwww la.
I almost fall asleep. kuanG3. Bio SRP. the physic
students joined us cuz there were no teachers.
Theres nothing to do so Yani and Me sat with the
malay guys. We asked them to sing. Nasyid songs!
Juff sang the doa taubat very nice. Honestly.
Syafiq sang the 99 ALLAH name. Love man listening
to them isnging nasyid songs. Seriously, tenang uh.
haHaha!
Orite, thats all for nOw.
chaoz bebeH! hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment