Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Now, now Im stucked here; in the Fnn room.
Was supposed to do coursework part B but
I blog instead. Shhhhh. I so had enough of
Fnn courseworks. Part A just finished, now
Part B. Seriously, I think Fnn is taking my
time for like TOO much. The reaseach,
development and all. I fancy only the
practical. That's all. So much so for
wanting A2 for this subject..Gee..
Tak dapat uh siaa....

Last Sunday went to my aunt's fren engagement
thingy. Met Emma at the bustop and as per usual
I was late. Promised aunt 12.30 at the Macs but
we arrived around almost to 1. Not so many people
yet, but the food was superb! No cute guys.
Emma and me was like quite dissppointed.
Huhuahua. And, and the cameraman kept
on snapping our pics. Ask permission 1st!!
So that atleast we can do a proper pose.
He took our pics when we like talking and
laughing. I bet those pics would be so damn
ugly, with our candid faces. E.g: Mouth wide opened.
Eeeeeyerrr... hahaha!

Next, Daddy waited us downstairs. Off we
went to i-dunnoe-whose wedding. The bribe
is super gorgeous!!. LOL. There were alot
of people and some cute guys. heHehe!
We sat near the live band. They kept playing
hindustand songs. Meaning, 1 song is
like a never ending one. It was damn loud!
and I guess at that point of time, one of my
ear was already blocked. seriousLY!.

We camwhored, this time mommy joined us.
haha! Den daddy dropped us at Tamp mall
while my parents sent my lil brother to his
soccer trainning. Aunt, Emma and me decided
to take neoprints. Imagine with our traditional
clothes and super high heels. Imagine that!
Everyone were like looking at us. BUt heck.
Neoprints turned out to horrible. haha!
but there were some nice ones.
so, cut everthing short. home sweet home.

kla, lessons wanna end already.
Its recesss!!! whee whoooo!!!
Food, here I come,! hahaha!!

No comments: