Oh Lord On my knees can you hear my pray.
Is he really up there, I need to know.
Cuz My whole Life I search the whole world,
Let Me Be Your Special Girl...
Oficially singLe now. :)
Been asking for a break up for several occasions.
Yet you could not understand that the feelings
fade and that I dont wanna carry oN.......
In the end I have to play the bad girl.
Love it or noT Im gonna let it Go.
Now you treat me coldly, okay thats totally fine.
But calling me a swit talker & pembastard is
wayyy over the line. Now I see the real yOU.
I know its my fault but you contributed to it too.
Im still not sure what I did was right or wrong.
So suddenli I feel something missinG.
Have to get used to No More You.
Whatever it is. Im sorry. Do take care.
Thanks for the comfort given. So long.
No comments:
Post a Comment