Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ive been eating alot lately. and I mean it ALOT!.
Good thing I got high metabolic rate. Thats mean,
how many tons of food i stuff into myself, I still wont
get fat. wHooo! wHeee!!!. Don't envy me. hehe!
Ya I NOE! EMMA TOO. lol!! bluekS!!

Well, todae I did nothing much. Simply rot infront of the
cOm and fill the empty spaces in my stomach.. You people
can say that I don't manage my time well. hehe!.

oH ya!! I watched hindustan. hehe.
The story line was super nice. Its about relationships between
brothers. You people should watch it. Seriously!
I must admit I did felt touched and cried at the end of the story.

Hmm. My brain seems to be not functioning well rite now..
Am I too sleepy or what?. Ive got tons to write down but I
just couldnt remember what. Darn it.
K for watever reasons, I think I'll end this thingy here.
Adious Amigos people! Sha Loves you. hehehe!! kish2!

No comments: