heLoo peeps!
goNNa updaTe for todaE and yesterdaE..
WARNING!! It wil be super dupeR lonG!
baRe witH me or you can just freakinG get losT.
I am so in Love with this sonG! Ne-yo. so siCk.
Everyone is like puting its lyric in their msn's nicK! LOL!
One looK in my msN list, already 7 peopLe with almost da
same nick! nicE laaa da sonG. haHhaha!
updaTes for todaE. in scH theres nothinG much happeNeD.
the fun starts after schooL. Fa. Emma. Yani. anD me wenT to
da librarY to return and borrow booKs. Can't believe it this
year wE always go to the library sia! Every weeK atleast
one timE. cLap2!
aFter that, bought Yani's contact lens anD we went to 1.99
shoP to buy junK foods. bLa. bla. blA. Fa went back homE,
Yani and Emma wanna lepAk in my housE. iT was soOo
damn funnY luH. wE laugheD like nobody's business. I be a
part-time hairdresseR jusT noW. Both of theM wanna try
perminG and rebondinG. sO, I helped theM till penat
siots tangaN!
Yani's hair is super lonG anD nice siA!! I did her godilocks
curL.. shE looks cuTe! buT den, she wan to try rebond laK.
mcM2 uh itu anaK. For Emma, I straighten her haiR. she
looK better with hair like that. Serious. but sorrI gal, you
always kene burN with the hot Loreal thingy. haHaha!
Had reallY great time doinG Girl's stuFFs anD laughing our
asses off. aparT froM all that, we can't stop froM eatinG.
Mee soto. Snacks. Chocolate cookies. Roti johN. Chicken
salami anD lots morE!. wE got ourselves heavily bloateD
maN! aS per usuaL we lookeD at people's photos.
gossipinG! kuanG3! Not goinG to write morE. cuz iT will
be a never ending one. heHehe! anyways, they went bacK
home at 7.15pM.. moRe than 4 hrs in my house! whEe!!
Didnt have the timE to bloG about yesterdaE cuz Ive got
toNs and toNs oF homewerKs!. I start doinG theM at 7pm
tiLL 11.30pm! Imagine the loads of hws I have to dO.
Worst of all, they need to be handed in on the next daY.
4 pagEs karangaN of the topic of Ekonomi. Kimek! topiC
sikit peH mendaK. I stucked on the 2nd page and do not
know what else to wriTe. Luckily I got some inspirasi from
I dunnoE where and completed it 3 pages. aTleast La.
EnglisH file must be updateD and so I have to do many
corrextioNs. It tooK me atleast 1 hr! deN, 5 paper articLes!
super damn iT! I was soo fucked up bout this. The teacher
gave us last minutE. Actually, every weeK there will be 1
topic for us to write about but for the past few weeKs, the
teacher did not give us any. On the 5th weeK, SPLAT! 5
englisH writinGs! and we have only about 4 days to do iT.
Good thinG I did 6 Reader's digest writinGs already sia
durinG the weekenDs. Poor FaraH who have to stayeD
bacK just now to compleTe 7 more writinGs!. Those who
did not complete all 15 articles will have to stay bacK becuz
the Files and completed work need to be handed to the
HOD for checkinG. I did all these yesterdaE untiLL my hand
hurts super badLy!!. & my blacK pen inK pon nak kat abes.
Anyways, yesterdae, after schooL went lepakinGz. Fa.
Huda. Zak. Emma. Yani. anD oF cause myselF. wanTed
to eat at the KFC but there was no space for the 6 of us.
verY crowdeD uH. sOo, in the enD we bought take aways
and ate under the void-deK. merempaT mcm anak terbiar
siotZ! kekeK doK!
wE kepT on makinG jokes and laughinG at eacH otHer.
I had alot of fuN uh yesterdae. It has been like forever
since the 6 of uS reallY sat down togetheR and talK. wE
were like talkinG non-stoP. From 1 pLus till about almost
to 6. I guesS. We talkeD abouT EVERYTHING.
seriousLy. criTe2 zaman silaM pon termasoK uh ehk..
Pasal agame poN ader uh eh!! haAHAHA!!
Then satu2 buaT haL. dah makan nak buanG angin la. air
besar la. air keciK la. dah yang lain2 sewaktu dgnye uH.
kekeK uh siaK!! niE uh pompaN2 skranG. tak sweeT uh.
tapI takper. dgn galFrens sendiri takyaH maLu. faham2 je
la ehhkk.. dahtU satu2 campak bende kat each othEr.
mcm monyet2 hanyut uh! palinG takleh aku angkat si
Yani and Zakiah uH. koranG klakar abes sey. haHa! public
see very the bad u noE! spoiL da schooL's imeG.
k, WATEVER!
Oh yeaH. We were planninG to go cycling on MondaE.
EXPLORINGG!! From here till East COast at leasT.
Us gaLs and mayBe Fauzi and Hafiz. NeeD boys to follow
la, takot kite2 tersesat. heHhehe! sumorE, laki2 nie sume
pasal directioNs nie doranG expert per.. mcm biase.
~ wHee!! lookinG forwarD to it. anD. AND!!
this SaturdaY going towninG!!!! atlasT!. Ct. Huda. I-sha.
Ilham and ganG! Rindu koranG uh!! Ilham, ingat ehkk ape kau
kene buaT. jGn world suda. ghaHhahha! blueks! k La. long huh?.
kan dah katE. tapi naK bace jgK. sape suroH. hehehe. bye la!
No comments:
Post a Comment