Formula 1 racinG seasoN daH muLa!
Kimi start last but woN 3rd. yeaza!
Hate M.shumacher n Alonso. Suckars.
sOoOo far this wat i'VE DOne..
Woke at 9aM.
wenT to da batH room.
dO some bisness.
watcHed nationaL geographic.
aTe porridGe. + chicKen popcorns.
watcHed TRL.
Ne-yo 2nd positioN.
SanG so sicK.
makaN agaiN.
listeN to da radiO.
tooK a baTh.
wenT to the doctoR.
dowN with fever. sorethroat. Flu.
ate da mediciNe.
taLked on the fOn.
sounDed like a stupid froG.
bloggeD.
noW itS 3.20pm.
iM bored. I want schOol.
I need skooL.
but I dun wanna do homwerK.
i dun wan to study.
I just want school.
huh??. watever.
wanNa go sLeep. bye lovlies.
To be continueD.
woKe up at 6.45pm.
dId SRP malay w/s.
maKan for the 3rd tiMe.
ate mediciNe.
chatted at msN.
noW is 8.15pm.
doinG karangaN melayu.
watchinG berita.
anD later "DIA".
tmr schooL. "yeY". yawN!.
No comments:
Post a Comment