todaE's late entry!. heHe! scHool was okaY todae.. 5 periods of fnn.
2 hrs and da halF but it ended so fast!. theRe was a grouP worK. consistinG
Emma. Farah. Atika and Me. I was the one that have to present the worK!
hmpH!!.. Emma said I was like talkinG to the paper and I spoke so soft. yeaH
of cause la I spoke softly.. All of the poinTs are not related to the topicS! very
embarrasinG you know when there is not even 1 point which is correct. I should
have contributed some good points uh rather than talking to Emma and let only
Farah and Atika do the works. But why must I be the one to present it instaed of
Emma!. nevermoine, for the next group assignment, she will have to do it. heHe!
anywaes, we already got our O'level fnn coursework!. so fast huh!..
Math lessons was super funny. Did 10 year series on the topic of probability. It
was so confusing. Emma. Yani and Me sat together and I was like making fool of
myself with all those stupid wrong answers but atleast some I got it right okay!.
Emma was like saying the F word more than 10 times! foul mouth gal! haHa!
Yani was all frust with the qns. we are the last 3 gals to go home just now since
we have not finished our work. LOL!. after sch Huda. Emma. and Me went to
Hougang mall. Huda and Emma bought their stuffs and back home. Emma went
to my house to do our Fnn task analysis. but instead, we just listened to music.
browse frenster and chatted at the msN. With Emma around, I kept laughing uh!
she will ask you to help her do something but in the end she do it herself!. I was
laughing my ass off looking at her "slenge-ness".. Especially when she's getting ready
to go home at my doorstep. She took so long just to wear her shoes! and yeaH..
"kau perasan tak bile kte nyanyi Rompe sounds like Dompe??" I was like..
"yekE??.. tak tau lak..haha!" you all should see her expression man.. oh ya!..
she see my hp msgs and theres alot of interesting ones.. she wan me
to send her some.. so, i asked her to send sendiri la.. guess what?.. she
took 14 of theM!!.. relek je seY. she wanna pay me.. but nah.. Im
fine with it uh.. naseb aku baeK uh! kuang3!!
theres more uh actulie..but you people no nid to noe la ye..heHe.
Ive got cramps uh!. nak kat dtG uh nie.. LOL!
till here. watchinG Dia now!..cyaH..
No comments:
Post a Comment