Wednesday, February 08, 2006

toDae seriousLy suey uH!.. all happeneD in one daE..

earlY in the morninG have to stand up because studied biO paper during
readinG perioD..!

GooD thing onLy for like 2 minutes?.. saT back down when the teacher was
not lookinG uH.. haHa!

thaT teacheR uH!!.. shE even confiscaTed Yani's papeR.. gooD thinG she didnT
take mine sey..

Kanina la!. Yani and me kept cursinG sia jusT now..

Malay lesson.. the teacher talkeD about my bloG infronT of da clasS..

I was super paisey. K, now everyone knoes alreaddyy..

After assembLy, house meetinG.. I was blurifieD man..

deN waited for Fa and Emma liKe waitinG cats droP from the skY..

their "Lowland service" was soo baD..! I just "looK and wait" loR..

Math SRP.. 1hR of heLL.. my brain is seriiously anti-math aR..

I made it througH though! pheW!! after thaT, the enterprise thingY..

goT this sec 1s new students joined in + new sec 2 and 3 students..

sorrie to sae this but the sec Ones are super childisH!.

I was very irritated by them jusT now. they simply couldnt behave themselves..

aLL they did was playing the computer gameS and just being a nuisense.

they toucheD things which do not belong to them and play with it..

I was like "oI. kau dudok diam2 leh tak?" to this 1 geeky boI..

he got this round blue specs.. bug teeth.. centre-parting hair.. haHaha!

I tend to laugh wheN I look at him.. oPpps! *evil-laugh*

anD yeaH.. not forgetting this 1 chinese boi.. he was making stupid comments..

the teacher too was annoyed. she said "pls thinK with your brain"..

Qian Ci den added "yeaH.. and iF only you have one!".. LOL!!

arounD 5 pLus, Huda and Emma joined iN.. they played the coms..

bacK hoMe..somebody rebooted MY computer!!! now, all my photos and
documents and files all losT!!!

Imagine how frusfrated I am wheN I checked my files.. It was all empty.. Fuck la!

*breathe in breathe out*.. luckilY the music are still "intact"..

2000+ pics sume menghilanG.. sediH siots.. :(

anywaes, browsed Nokia websites.. darn it!.. anyone wanna buy me hp?

LOL!.. dream on la ShahidaH! wait long2 oso no one will buy for u uH..

haHahaha.. I m goinG to buy Nokia 7360!!!!!!!! the mosT elegant phone uH!

I got super cheap price for this phone.. All thanks to Emma!..

iTs like this.. Emma + this guy + who likes her + work in hp shop +
helped me + talked to him + get a cheaper price for me!!

the price will be discloseD.. cuz If i were to tell, u guys will be jealous! heHe!

kLa.. I got headace sia since in schooL!!.. GTG. someone is callinG. cahoz!

No comments: