Wednesday, September 19, 2007


I Need Help ! ......

I think I'm suffering from slight insomnia. I took longer
time to fall asleep these few days. Resorted to counting
sheep and listening to 95Fm mix music till wee hours.
Joining the panda clan soOn. "YEY!" Bleargh! =(

I would stay wide awake till pre-dawn meal and only fall
asleep at 6am plus? Woke at 3 pm every single day and
feeling all fatique and moody. I tend to lose my temper
easily and I talk less at home now. I think I need help. A
psychiatrists maybe? I sounded exagerating sey! LOL!

A week of the fasting month already passed. So far so good.
Apart from the frequent headaches I've been forever getting,
everythings seems okaay. Been staying at home since the 1st
day doing some studying & dreaming. Boleh gtuk? Hhaha!
BUT! will be meeting the girlfriends super soon! Lets buka
together2 k. Hheheh! =D

Anyway, big sis coming home on the 7th oct but only for
awhile. Then she will be going back to U.K again for
i-don't-know how many more years. I miss her! Can't wait!
Till here. Chao!

No comments: