time for updates!! =)
so yeap, been mugging with bestie since i dun't know when. On mon
Emma came to my house. Did math and 1 tub of choco ice cream for
break. hehe! Tue, met her at 10 plus for big breakfast slash to study
at Macs. Yesterday after her school we met at tamp and studied at
the Starbucks from 1 plus till 6 plus. The usual caramel and chocolate
frap! =) Thank god I have someone who is good at math. Slowly but
I'll try to "master" this thing call math. I think I can do it cause when
I wanna quit, Emma will give that so called motivation. Mane taknye,
biler nak stop blajar je dier suro aku continue buat lagi and lagi! Well,
thats what friends are for right? Sayangggg kau bnyk2 uh Emma! Haha!
Went back home took my bath and did whatever was necessary. Afiq
called and yes that pakcik kept making me laughed throughout the
conversation. "Aiyoh ah ma ah pa." He loved to say that! and i myself
terinflueneced. Ishk! Slept at 2 in the morning and ! i havent do any
english since last week. OPPS!! Got to go now. CALO!
No comments:
Post a Comment