Monday, July 30, 2007

Its All ABout me, him and love.

Its not easy for me to fall for someone. I may have fallen
for "that person" but maybe I just don't realise it or refuse
to admit. Just a simple quick warm "hello" can set my heart
beating fast. In love?, NO. Its infatuation..

Don't be too good, I will miss you. Don't be too caring, I might
like you. Don't be too sweet or I might just fall for you... See
how easy I can be "touched" by a guy. Its not about how you
look nor how you act. Its about the way you treat me, the way
you make me laugh, simply the way how you make me feel..
So now, tell me is this love?.. Infatuation still, maybe..

Sometimes, I asked myself why did I let it flew away when
it was once next to me. I drove it away when it was once
infront of me. I threw my back to love once it came to me..
I know he will make me happy but why didn't I go for it?..
Is it fear that holding me back? or was it my pride?...

I would love him if he actually love me more than I love him.
I don't believe in "we will last forever together" cause we
cannot predict what is gonna happen next. We tend to love for
so little time but hurt for too long. Thus, there are such things
as "break-ups". Maybe this is the reason.. reason for pulling
back.. reason for not giving that one chance to be loved back..

"Its over between us".."I wanna break".. Undignified tears, life is over.
But, is it worth it reminiscing the sweet old memories which
results in misery?.. I never (so far) did cry when my relationships
went wrong.. I'm not being indifferent or something but if you can't
give me as good as what I have given you, then be my guest, take your
leave.. BUT, where is the "give and take"? & "promises?"...

I believe only in one thing.. that if someone comes into my life
and becomes a part of me but for some reasons he couldn't stay,
I won't cry for him nor me.. I will just be glad that my paths crossed
and somehow he made me happy even for a while.. I know that
time will tell, if he is mine, he will come back.. If he is not, God will
always be fair.. maybe there is someone tons better than him..

Foolstop to all questions, not in love. Its infatuation afterall. Its not
the time yet and it is not my ego that is taking the trip. I'm just not
ready to experience heartaches and happiness both at the same time.
I can't commit and I don't simply say "I LOVE YOU" to anyone.
I'm just not the one who go wishing upon a star for "the one".. I Go
with the FLOW!.. I don't fall for anyone that easily.. It takes more
than what it seems.. Let it be a mystery that will unvail itself without
me knowing it. Suprises! I LOIKE!! HAHAHA!


P/s: SHA! STOP IT SAK NGAN KAU PEH JIWANG. LOL!

P/SS: The "aftermath" of listening too much jiwang songs, too
much reading malay novels and too much of "a walk to
remember". HAHAHAHA! mampossss.....

No comments: