Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i love the rain!!

nice cold weather.. wanna slouch on that comfy cushion sofa
watching good national geographic documentary and eating
chips... ahhhh.. how great it would be, IF only mom will stop
nagging and asking me doing this and that. Ergh! =

nothing much happened today. actulie, theres nothing to
blog about today.. like seriously.. i woke up almost at 2pm
for goodness sake. ok, opened my eyes and brain atleast. I
completely off bed at 3 i guess after tossing and turning,
failing to get back to sleep. Blame on the good weather! =)

If I could, I would already punch you.

I wanna make this straight and clear. As direct as I can be
so please, pay attention and stop acting all dumb o.K.?!
It has been already 6 months dear! Move on already. Stop,
and I mean it, STOP messaging me and calling me. I don't
need you to tell me where you are, that you're already back,
with who you went out with and I don't freaking want to know
your passwords to your friendster and other accounts! I am
NOT your girlfriend okay. That was before, not anymore.

Stop saying you miss and can't forget me n bullshit. When I pick up
your calls doesnt mean I want us back. When I reply your texts
doesnt mean I like you the way I once like you before. And don't
tell me its has been a long time since we met and all cuz never
will I wanna meet you again o.k. So clear enough?. Get on with life
like how I did. I don't even remember you untill that day when you
suddenly reappeared. Get Lost. I already got HIM.

No comments: