Sunday, June 03, 2007

GEE.. Is this blog dead or what?


I've been busy thats why. Hectic work schedule
and yeah, laziness overcomes all. Hehe. So what
happened these few days. Well, I got sick yesterday.
Triple combo; fever, flu and cough slash sorethroat.
Went to the doctor straight after work and today
sat at home all day long. Too freaking lethargic to
do anything. Thus, I ate my medicine every 4 hours
and rotted in bed. How "exciting!". =)


Thank god tomorrow afternoon shift. Meaning, I
do not need to wake up at 3 in the morning! But
yeah, I need to go out earlier then the usual for tmr.
The reason is, I have to go to the terminal 1 airline
office to pass my cab receipt to claim back my money
from the supervisor. Here hows the story goes, last 2
days, the transport didnt pick me up and I was so damn
freaking pissed off. Imagine waking up at 3 waited for
the transport at 4 but then last minute call at 4.30 from
the transport system that I have to take a cab to the
airport. Tell me if I shoud be angry or go all smiley??


A Month more to go.



I don't know if I should be happy or what. My last day
of work most probably would be on the 18th or at the
end of the month. New contract will be taking over and
I don't know if I should renew my bond or not. I'm split
into 2. One, the job is freaking easy and the pay is good.
Two, if I were to renew my bond, how about my studies?
I'm still a student ok people! Haha! AND, not forgetting
I can finally meet my girlfriends and be far far away from
all the hectic work schedule. So hmmmmm..... 8-)


Okay, got to go now. Much love, me. =D

No comments: