Friday, March 16, 2007

FINALLY! A time for my blog! Sorry for not
updating. Been busy lately luh. I kept saying
the same reason eh?, I KNOW! LOL.

Went to the airline office just now. I've been transfered to another
jobscope, (SS) with 2 other collegues. More customer service
oriented meaning I will be dealing with a lot of the difficult
passengers, note the flight n.0s and keep faking a smile and
be extra extra patient. URGH! No more arrival and departure.
But look on the bright side, atleast its training only last for 3 days
unlike the others have to go through a month training! Hehe!
OH! and my airport pass is freaking shit. I looked as if I gained 3
pounds on my face? I looked so tembam! Hmph!

I took bus service 27 to and fro today. Observed the
other passengers and I must say.. Singaporeans will always be
Singaporeans.. I was sitting at the back sneezing and feeling
quite irritated with my flu. To make ME feel much more annoyed,
the man beside me decided to take away my fair share of aircon!
I was feeling like a hot red-nosed raindeer stucked behind a bus for
your info. And not only that, his legs kept hitting mine! Stupid baldie!

On the way back, (in bus 27 again) a couple sat behind me. They
were talking as if they sat 10 metres apart! Smacking each other
and laughing out loud. The guy's giggle sounded super gay! They
didnt realised that they were pushing the seats infront a.k.a ME!
Luckily they alighted at tampines. I can't imagine if they stopped
in hougang. 45minutes route, try imagine how I'll feel!

Anyway, Emma asked me when was the last time I went to town?
Gee.. I can't even remember! See how mundane my life is now?
So, anyone wanna make a date tomorrow and sunday.?
Lets go town. haHah! Speaking of which, I have morning shift on
Monday; at 5.30 AM! Why oh why! bleargh!

BYE!

No comments: