Saturday, February 03, 2007

I bloghopped and found a preety interesting topic on
" My ideal guy ". LOL. Well in random orders,
I'll write whatever comes to mind first. =D

1. He must be funny and cheeky at the same time. Laughter
is the best medicine thus I need him to be my entertainment.

2. Easy-going person with lots of friends. I don't wanna stuck
with someone who does not socialise and looks like a loner.
If he wants to stay, he better click with my girlfriends.

3. Knows how to be serious when its time to. I don't need a joker
with stupid lame jokes when I found out another girl wrapped
around his arms. That would be equal to inviting my fist to his face.

4. Must be good in soccer, plays soccer and knows soccer.
What more can I say; I ADORE SOCCER BOYS. =)

5. Good sense of dressing. Street style, mesh caps and label
t-shirts are cool. Whatever, just don't dress like you are
bringing me to the market for a date. Be presentable.

6. Nice hair, prefer dark brown color with gold highlights. But
it doesnt matter much as long as no AH-BENG color and
long hair which close to be seen like a mop from afar.

7. Be tall. Atleast 170 and not more than 178.
Since I can't grow tall I need a taller man. =)

8. Knows that education is important. I had enough of bimbos.
I need to see some certificates and he better understand
me when I talk about current affairs.

9. Respect. Respect ME & my family. Dare try to be funny
and he'll see what he brought himself into.

10. A GENTLEMAN.* See the star sign? Meaning, its important.
Have to know the basic rules. Remember; Ladies First.

11. I don't need hot, good-looking person. They either tend
to be gays or plain jerks. So, average looking please.

Stop it uh sey Sha! Living in denial je. Haha! Tapi for
now biar uh aku berangan sorang. Tak salah ape! LOL.
I won't find the right one at this age, don't worry. I'm only 17,
what more do you expect?. I don't want any commitments, yet.
I still have school to surpass and grades to strive for. I know what
I want in life and I don't wanna do injustice to myself by just say
things but none actions done. I'm not those girlie girls who shed
tears over a worthless guy when they got dumped.

BUT don't get me wrong. I'm not against those couples out there
alright. They have their opinions, I have mine and its not my life to
lead them. Its freedom of speech anyway & don't preech to me.
I don't need those. thanks. =)

P/s: Can I have my voice back please? I want to shout.
i want to cheer. i want to jeer. i want to scream infront
of the tv for tmr's soccer match luh!. hehe. I mention this before
& I want to say it again; I LOVE; 2, 13, 11 & 17!!!
(Ridhuan, Hafiz O, Fazrul & Shahril!)

No comments: