Friday, January 26, 2007

Today's Update.

Met Yani at Boon Keng station and off we went to
Clarke Quay for her job interview. I was late as per usual. Hehe!
Then met Huda and Zakiah at the National Library to do some
art. Yani helped them searched for whatever art-related books
while I sat one corner reading outdated magazines Huda got
from the NAFA open house plus blue-toothing songs to my hp. =)

Then, walked around Bugis; Huda wanna buy some
stuffs. 1 word; KECOHRABLE. Yani and her kept on arguing
on only god knows what and they can't agree on anything! . :X
Oh well, saw Shah Iskandar; the anugrah skrin guy. God dammit!
Is he HAWT or what ?! Gee, did I mention hes hawt? Oh yes,
he is effing good-looking. Too bad his gf was there. DOINKZ!

It was raining super heavily just now. I listened to Mommy today
and brought an umbrella. 4 cut girls under one umbrella. Imagine
that! LOL! Anyway, around 5 we went Bugis for our "late-lunch".
I LOVE my "dunnoe what its called noodle!". Hehe.

Almost to 7 & everyone decided to go home. While waiting for bus
80 saw this bunch of malay guys. They look kinda familiar and
kept on looking towards our direction. They were standing at the
end of the bustop and quite far from us uh. "SHAHIDAH!";
I was like "ey, ader orang panggil eh?" HAHA! one of them
shouted my name across the bustop for goodness sake! Can't
really see who cause it was crowded plus I didnt put on my
contact lenses. Haha! So, I ignored. "Shahidah sombong ar!"
Was about to turn and look who was it but too bad bus coming.
Got a msg; "Rabak uh! u sombong sey." LOL. It was SHAM!
The msn guy. haha. sorry Luh bro tak nmpk uh. hehe.

Fast forward; home sweet home. Before I end this thing,
MAJULAH SINGAPURA! Farhan, there u go! You want
me to sing skali tak our National Anthem? K, if tmr I see u,
I'll sing. Hahaha! Till here. BYEEE!!!! =D

No comments: