Finally my computer is all well and "replenished". LOL.
Four times being repaired in 2 years. =D
Officially back to business now. But that doesnt
mean I'm gonna update posts regularly ya.
Its all depends on my mood and 'lazy-level'. Hehe!
Been shaking legs for like 2 weeks now. GAWD, I need
work already!. Annoying but true its hard to get a
decent job with a decent pay. Ergh. Interview after
interview but none called. They talked effing long;
all the way to the working time, pay and bla bla but
their last few words would be something something I'll
call you. Its plucking my last nerve when it comes
to the last one. @#$%*!! . k, I'm cool =)
Like hello! I'm trustworthy plus reliable employee OK.
Nvm, its your lost. Haha! K la, Im lying, I've been only to 4
interviews so far. Wahahaha! Mommy said I'm too choosy.
So what? I don't wanna do something which I'm not
exactly interested in. Ermm, right? I got this sales marketing
thingy for Venture Company but heck its Boring with the
capital B can! The collegues are lifeless. duH!
After one day, I'm not going back there. PPhew.
2nd, toy r us called. Yey at last I've got a job!
OH NO NO, went to the shop at vivo & I have to
like wear the uniform; a cap, shirt plus grey pants. WTH.
Why did I try applying at the first place?? GEE...
So u guess it right, Yani and Me got out from the shop
immediately and off we went for lunch. Hahahaha!
Alright, so what I've been choosy, I'm paying the price
now anyway. Sitting at home slouching inffront of the
com plus tv and basicly wasting my time . =) But good
thing Daddy giving me allowance for doing nothing and
just being his precious good girl at home. HAHA!
So Yani, keep finding aite cause I'm pulling myself
out from job-hunting. Its tiring the hell out of me.!
K till here bloggers! Counting down to the 4 day trips to
KL. yeY!. I really do need that holiday. So pls pls God
fasten the pace ya. Haha! BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment