Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ton of apologies to those who kept on visiting this blog but
no new posts updated. Hehe. Don't worry, I'll write a proper
one during the weekends BUT no promise. haha!

1. Starting to hate office hour.
2. Work has been super tiring.
3. The workplace is freaking cold.
4. Often shiver plus frequent toilet visits.
5. Hate waking up early! Duh, work starts at 8.30am!

6. I love my girlfriends a.k.a collegues.
7. I'm satisfied with the pay. $$$.
8. With nice music thus not bored.
9. Off on sat and sun! =)

On top of all that, I'm kinda happy. WHY? Cause Friday
would be my 1st pay! Yey! Will shop till I drop, crawl, squat
whatever! =) I REALLY need to buy new clothes. I don't
wanna get headaches and worrying what to wear to work
every morning. Gonna stuff my new bunch of clothes in my
wardrobe SOON! HEHE. =) =)

Anyway, I prefer school than working life. I'm starting to
miss school and classmates. Work is fun but still school
is much more fun-er. Whatever that means but yeah,
how true when teachers says "school is the most forgiving
place". Worst to worst u'll get detention for doing wrong things.
Different case when u're at work. U'll get fire.! :(

I like the working experience tho. Meeting new people and
all. And and! with my crazy friends "suffer" together just
make me look forward to work everyday. We are the most
noisiest bunch there. We sing together LOUDLY if our
favourite songs are played and laughed our asses off even
when its not funny. Oh ya, our new favourite pastime is
critisising that"BEE AH" person. haha! Public donnoe so
don't bother to ask la eh. lol. Kla, gtg now. CYAH!

No comments: