Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Its 7.16 in the morning and yes, I'm blogging. LOL.
Was on the phone then something croped up [ I had to use
the toilet =) ]. Sempat makan after that. Wanna tell him
call back but I suggest he should sleep luh. considerate eh me! :D

K, history and Fnn papers on Friday. Revision has been going
on preeety slowwwlyy. I'm slacking luh, DUH. Theres time
but I'm not making good use out of it. Wake up usually at
5 Plus or even later thus time wasted rotting in the bed.
Mom has been nagging non stop. AND I really mean it O.K.
She said I should marry the com. K, thanks uh eh. :D

Monday would be my last paper. YEAZAA!!
Can'T wait for tueday's (21st) outing with my duo
bestest girlfriends! Emma & Yani. Wanna go beach-ing at
Sentosa. Lol, been ages since our last time. Anyone wanna
join? K, don't bother. Not invited by us, perish all thoughts!
Hahaha. JOKING.

But yeah, to those girls who wanna join in; not saying ur
thick-skinned or something. In good terms let me just say
u are.. super easy-going? Wanna increase ur circle of frens?
Yeah2 do join in. HAHA. ONLY GIRLS.
Leave your boyfriends at home or let him enjoy his boys
day out. STRICTLY NO BOYS ALLOWED. Thanks! =)

Till then, let me continue doing these laborious work of
mugging, memorizing and stuffing notes into my "not
enough MB brain". Taking CARE!

No comments: