Friday, September 01, 2006

Repost: Thanks for the comments.
Already changed the previous pic. Using this
temporarily. Cheers!

Boo!! Haha! Ain't got nothing to do (obviously I'm lying,
Cuz there are toNs of revision not done YET.) so I decided
to blog. TADAAA! Been sick for like 3 days already. Went to
the doctor yesterday. Nothing new, got some flu, fever and
sorethroat tablets. Drowsiness due to all these medicines made
me rott on the bed and now Im becoming more and more lazy.
Lazy. Lazier. Now I'm at the Laziest level! DOINK! :x

Changed blogskin agaiN for the freaking fourth time. HOHOHO!
I got bored with the previous one after seeing it barely for 2 days.!
Recent blogskin originally was in grey and pale blue colour without
any picture. It was plain. It was rated 1.75 if Im not wrong. Then got
an idea to really transform it. I add a picture which I painstakingly
took from the internet. Hehe. If you people are wondering what it is,
it is actually a symbol for representing female. It looks blurred
cuz I stretched it. Main prior is to make this as simple as can be.:)

Super love the combination of white, black and pink. That explain
the theme for my layout. Did changes here and there. Bla and bla.
Now, there you go. The end product. EXTREME MAKEOVER!
But Im still in desperate need for help to hide the advertisements
on top. It looks kinda ugly being there. Tag me if u know aite.
K, gonna go now. Wanna fill this growling stomach. Adious.!
oH btw! Joakin is out. AT LAST!

No comments: