Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy National Birthday SingaporeaNs! "Fireworks"!
I got so freaking excited yesterdaY celebratinG the day
infront of the tv with my beloving family. Whee!
But sad, my 3 days of holiday will end within less than 24hr.
Oh weLL, It will be Friday than its the weekenDs! =D

Rahimah is out. No comments cuz I don't quite like her
but I seriously think that Jasmine should be the one
who is out. But heck, sooner or later I guess. Joakin
cried when Rahimah is out. Kinda cute I must say, Hehe!
Last man standing would be Hady Mirza. Whheee.
He is super hot. and that sexy voice.gee, melts!


O'Level Prelim is drawing near. Believe it or not
it will be less than 3 weeks. I've yet to start my revision
engine but the time is running damn fast. Without me knowing,
I will be sitting in the examination hall staring blankly at
the papers. Haiz. How I wish the time can stop for a moment
but on the other hand, I want to get this done and over with.

I need motivatioN. I need to start revising. Like seriously!
But words are easier than actions. I've been talking and
whinning but ironically am doing nothing. Miracle might
never happen. Its all me. Only the matter of wanting
to do it or not. But being the usual self, I am super duper
lazy! Gosh!. I desperately need that one wake up call
whereby I will realise that this is my future that we
are talking about. Its not a play thing. At the end of the
day, I will either smile from ear to ear or cry and full
of regrets. Then my life will be so miserable and
fill with "IF ONLY". =X

No comments: