Too many things to blog about but I can't remember what.
Emma has been bugiing me to update this -almost dead- blog.
so now, I'm gonna get this done and over with.
I'll write whatever comes to mind and in short.
Don't bother to read cuz you will be wasting 20 secs
of your time. But if you insist, go on.. =D
Monday was youth day. Meaning, theres no school.
Girlfriends came over here for the movie marathoN.
Before that, we decided to fill up our stomachs at
Hougang mall's LJS. JUst that, proceeded back to
my house. We watched Tokyo Drift. This movie is
recommended. The cars are super cool and anD the
lead actor, whatever his name.. HE IS HAWT!.
I don't really recommend movies so, hint2!
People, do what u've got to do now.
Tuesday. Sorry, I can't remember what happened on that
day. Same goes to Wednesday and Thursday. *Smiles*.
Today, went to gym with Girlfriends. They forced me.
Argh. Now I'm aching all over. Thanks to those big
machines and thanks guys for leading me to it. duH`.
After so-called building up mucles, we went to
Compass point. It's rare seeing me there. heHe.
Cuz I don't really fancy going to CP. Ate at burger king.
As per usual, me and my whopper junior. kekeke!
yummilicious!
Girls being girls, we bitched around. We talked
about the world cup too. It's going to end sooN..
I'm rooting for France now. So far, all those teams
that I was hoping to win lost. See how sux I am in
predicting something. Good thing I didnt bet with
anyone this time. God Bless. Or else I'm sure there
will be like huge enormous hole in my pocket. = D
This post is dedicated esspecially to Emma.
Hey woman, now you can STOP bugging me.
I did my job already, so what will I be getting?.
haHahaha!. Okay, you know I know that I'am
joking. so long people!. Thanks for wasting
your 20 seconds for my boring post..
Be my passionate reader. Don't throw popcorns.
WHAT?! K WATEVER SHA. DUH`.
No comments:
Post a Comment