Stayed home all day long.
Woke up at 11 pLus had breakfast
took shower and rot infronT of the tv.
Chocolates, snacks and drinks all at arm length.
It was Laguna Beach Marathon. My all time
favourite reality show on MTV! Its froM 12.30pm
till 4.00pM. 7 episodes at oNe go! wHee!
If some of you been wondering what's the
show is all about, actually its one of the wealthiest,
most beautiful beachside communities in the world
with clique of eight rich, beautiful teenagers that live there.
All about sharing experiences through parties, relationships,
love and small town injustice. This is where the angst and
the tumultuous affairs are the stuff of prime time
drama, except this is all REAL.
I've been a fan of this show since the start of it
which was last year.! I heart Talan so much. He is
like super hot. Kristin the popular one and Jessica
the bitch. Pity Lauren(LC) to have an unfaithful bf(Jason).
KK, i won't go on bout it anymore. I know it would be kinda
annoying for u people who don't watch it. =x.
Oh yah, O'level prelims is just round the corner.
Ermm..like less than 30 days?. I'm counting down
to the dooms actual day. God Bless Me. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment