CHAK!. haHa. K, I'm here to blogg.. duH`..
School reopeneD and everything so far so good.
At last got to see my lovely gerlfweNs.
I'm so missing them over the holidays.
During recess, their jokes and them.
I can't help myself from laughing till I cried.
Ahh.. Now I know the real meaning of
"Laughter is the best medicine". :P
Now, now.. I will only update what happened recently..
Being the forgetful me I can't possibly remember
what had happened the past few dayS..
So, gonna blog about yesterday..
Jeng jeng jenG!. Haha!
Yesterday I've got math test. History and English
mock examinatioNs. O'level malay oraL.
So much for the Youth day. duH`..
History and English luckily was postponed.
Phew.. Math test was no comments.
Obviously I didnt study for it. I hate
vectors. Seriously. Vestors is difficult.
And I swear to God that I don't understand
a single vector shit. *Shrugged Shoulders*.
Look at the bright side. O'level malay oral is
over! Only God knows how nervous I was in
the examination waitinG rooM. Here was the
funny part. All of the candidates have to wait in
the AVa Room. I was the socand last, Emma was
the last persOn. One by one went out. In the end,
left only Farah, Emma and Me. At this stage,
we were so damn nervous. Guess what, we sang
nasyid sonGs to calm us dowN!. Wahhh...
Recited some prayers and kept on saying
our holy wordS. This is just not our usual seLf.
Hahaha!!
My turn. I stumbled on some of the wordS.
I was shakinG. The converatioN part was alright
although at some point I took a long time to
say what I wanna say. Shukur Alhamdulillah.
I'm quite happy that I pulled it off. But I'am
still not sure how come at this crucial moment
so much weird words came out from my mouth.
During my normal conversation with frends
never did those weird words come out..
haiZ..... Must be that nervous nerve....!
Oh yah, durinG recess yesterday was hilarious!
I laughed my ass off till I actualy forgot to breathe!
Emma and her slumberness. Oh gOSh, takleh carry sia..
And Zakiah, the other kraZy one. She laughed till her
her face looked like she just overtanned herself. !
Ahh.. that was a good laugh. I love them!. Hehe.
After scHool, went to Fa's house. Emma used Fa's
laptop. Me?. ate chocolated. haHaha!. As per usuaL,
we trio looked at some unlucky ones' frenster.
Girls being girls, of cause we bitched arounD.
oPppsss.. ! Joked around. Did some cathing ups.
oh yeaH, Fa learnt how to play the guitar.
She played it in her room, I was impressed.
aTleast she learnt something new over the holidays
unlike me rotting infront of the com.. :D
Around 5 Plus, Emma and me headed our way
to heartland's KFC. Don't mess with hungry monsters.
Typical us.. we joked. People were looking at us.
Heck, We don't care. I also need to shit. It was an
urgent business. Quicly rushed back home.. LOL!
Oh ya, I changed my hp number. I have to
downgrade myself to prepaid now. My bill was
$243. I dunch know how the hell I used my hp
till the bill was that much. Mommy took my sim
card. Now I only left with the dead hp. tsk3!
K la, this post is too long already.
Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment