Was toO lazy to wake up today.
It was raininG, the best weather to be in my bed.
buT too bad there was Fnn lessoN todae. dUhh`.
Forced myself to wake up and get dresseD.
Guess what, I almost fell asleep in the toilet!
seE how tired I am these few daYs..
aLL because of the world cup feveR.. oh weLL..
reacHed schoOl around 9.15aM..
Mrs Joan Tan not there yet so I bought a cup
noodLe to eat. Hot. spicY. cold waether. Nice!!
9.45 teacher still not there so, Emma and me
decided to go home. But Farah called halfway
that she was already in school..
Off we went back to schooL and to the IT Lab.
Got back my coursework file.
Lots of things to re-dO.
I'm getting bored with this coursework.
How many damN times I have to re-do!?
aH well, instead of doing reserch, I played
online pooL. haha!. checKed some cute world
cup players anD watched videos in youtube.
Oh ya btw, Shah Iskandar tak menang!
Bingit saK aku. but atleast Huda Won.
K la, gtg nOw.. Don't forget England
match later in the morninG!. wHoooo!!
Beckham henSem La! Gerrard cute!
Lampard Hot! Crouch tall! Owen pon cute!
Hahahhaha! damn obsessed uH with
England's players.. hehe! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment