Friday, May 19, 2006

Hey.! bacK bloggiNg. ThankS to DayaH for remindinG
me thaT I actuaLLy got a bLog. heHehe!

BeeN super busy latelY. Will continue tiLL next
thursdaY.. FUH!

Malay intensive already started anD yeaH.. 7.30
till 6pm. All about mly lang. malay compre.
malay compo. MALAY!!..

Ah weLL.. make sure all these gonna pay off later!.
anD Im sure it will. *hopinG* Insya'ALLAH. chey2.!

seLdom online noW. so if anythinG just call maH hp aite!

Anyway, last weeK was my O'level FNN cooking practicaL.

CoOked 4 disHes and it took almosT about 4 hrs!.
It was damn tiring and the dishes turned
out quite well. *Impressed.*

Count the Tom yam soup and the Grilled Fish out.

Ikan bakar went totally terbakar! the toP part was like
blacK? burnt taK maintaiN uh sia.. hahaha!.
but yeaH, the rest was nice.

Daddy complemented on my Chili squids and Cereal prawN.

Mommy likes my tom yam soup though. Clap2!. heHhe.

sO now I know thaT I can actualli cooK but den very lazY.


I Told Mommy "Dah pandai siang ikan so I dah leh kahwin!"

haHha. She said nothing but gave me tat "Jgn menggatal eh" kinda Look.

but still the bottomline is; I DONT FANCY COOKING. :D

sooO. Last Tue was scH holiday. wenT pool-linG witH Ct & Huda.

CalleD Ilham to come dowN cuz we sesaT la kat BedoK. HAHA!

bLa. bla. bla. enjoyEd playing pooL. so yeah. ate KFC &
burger kinG. haha! tamaK kan aku?. lapar la doK! kekekke!


Kla.. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!. HEHE. BYE!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I cooked 2 grilled fisH. the other one was totalli burnt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ada skill tak jadi tukang masaK?. tak dapat uh sia! haha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emma's dishes. I love her seafood fried rice! yumm.mi!

No comments: