Friday, April 21, 2006

My body is achinG all over! This is what u got if u do not

exercise regularly anD did the NAFA test. Freaking painful!

*pressiNg my arms*.. OUCH!!!

dO not wanna elaborate mucH on it cuz its already over anyway..

Mid-year exam is nexT week. The marks will be solely on the exam papers..

No combinations of homeworks nor commoN test's result..

sO, what have I study so far?.. hMmmm... *thinkinG*....

__________*STILL THINKING*................................. (!!!!!)

Kk.. I noe Ive studied somethinG.. I guess... buT I cant

remember anY.. LOL!

Im slacking my way trU.. GOD! I need strength!!..

SometimeS I just wisH computers, tv, radio were not invented.

theSe thingS are sources of distractioNs!!..

but then to thinK agaiN, without these things, my life will be

like so freakinG dead! *crickets souNd~~*..

Its me!. canT blame those non-livings.. mane gua nye disipline nie??..

arGh!!.. Im gettinG out of haNd. I am damn lazy but at the

same time I wanna paSs my examinatioNs!.. Iam takiNg

OLEVEL this year for goodness saKe!!

Its the ticket to the bright future!! *Firewworks!*..

Can I jusT like go somewhere wiTh no exams and practicals?..

is therE any shoppinG degrees?. a shoppinG school?..

I sure I can get an A and make mommy proud!

any recommendatiOn??.. anyone?.. a shoppinG diploma maybe?..

No degrees its ok. I can do it with atleast a shoppinG diploma.. *smiLe*..

Darn it!.. I am living in self-deniaL.. wake me uP!! :(

No comments: