Saturday, April 29, 2006

JUst come bacK froM Fnn extra cLass..

Atualli I dun wanna go but deN, I have to..

Cannot be lazy no morE. Mid-year is here..

buT deN, waking up just now was harD..

it was bcuz I slept at 4am yesterdaY!..

chaTted wit HIM. & yeah, the balcony gang. hehe!

Waited for stewpid Emma at the bustoP so lonG.. hmpH!!..

jokinG!!.. hehehe. anywaY, the clasS was okaY.

Its informaL kinda teachinG. saT in the canteeN..

Eat. Played Hp. whiLe the teacher is talkinG..

I love my Fnn teacher!!.. cute luH she and her hp.. kuang3..

Oh yah, yesterday English paper was freakinG difficult luH..

Especially the comPre.. pheW!!.. Dun wanna elaborate much bout it..

7 more papers to gO .. haiz.. God pLs be with me!. hehe!

After schooL, Huda chilled at my house..

Around 3 mit Faezah at the bustop and we went for lunch.

Long John Silver.. Long time no eat LJS.. wheeEeE!!

Tats all folkS. keeP dancinG! shaKe tat booty!. k watever!. ;)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO BRO!..

No comments: