2nD entry of da daE! heHehe..
I was in da bathrooM when Fa calleD me..!
Luckily Ive jusT done my business.. ewwW! GROSS!.. naH!!
I waS washinG my hanDs la.. not more than thaT O.K.. LOL..
Fa wannA go to CompaSs pOint.. wiTh Huda Of cause.. whEeE!
Orite, whY not since I have nothing to do at homE..
geT ready and meeT Fa at the bustop near Xinmin sec scH..
saW one of my msN chatter.. Zaki a.k.a Skater Boi..
he looKs super cooL althougH Fa said he looks like a "mat".. ah weLL..
smseD him to make sure.. yeaH..itS him!.. hE saw me toO. ah. Good. haHa!
anyway, crosseD the road to the other side to buy my contact lenses..
I bought a new color!. Its perky brown.. Newest color of all!.. Last 2 months
I bought misty grey.. Its so cheaP ladeY.. Emma recommended tat shoP.. heHe..
afTer thaT crosseD the road again, this time tooK 161 to Compass..
Huda last minit cannot join us.. hiyaK-dusH!!.. she has to go to dunnoe where
la to repair her oh-so-sicK internet connectioN..
too baD.. Fa and me cam-whore as per usuaL.. 1st stop was the library..
we borrowed soMe malay noveLs and walked2 to MOntip. Fa bought her stuffs..
she see.. she like.. she buy.. yeah!.. tats da way gaL!.. usuaLi, she see..she like..
and she will admire tat thing and after that walk off.. haHaha!
mentanG2 dpt hongbao bnyak.. taknaK share!.. sedih maN.. ;(
tatS my way of shoppinG.. I see.. I like.. I buy.. haHa!.. bankrup oso pokaI uh!..
kk.. 2nd pit stop was heartland maLL!.. went to This Fashion.. see arounD..
In the end, I bought a denin skirt.. costed onLy 22 bucKs..
3rd pit stoP was the neoprint thinGy!.. wahahhahaks!..
we brought ouR digicams but yet we wanna take neoprints..!
the last time we took it was like.. before June holidae last year??.. haHa!
we tooK it twice.. 1 is the sticker thinG and the other one is a carD..
the card is super nice.. we like it uH.. in my purse now!.. LOL!
so, around 5, we went homE.. here I am!.. whEeE!
tomoro goiNg out witH Huda. Ct. Aishah.! we going towninG..
Zaidi. Ilham. and freNs lasT week said wanna take leave..
but dunnoe yet if they caN join or not.. it all depends on their manager!
kuanG3.. takleh takper..korang pelan2 keje sua.. haHa!
No comments:
Post a Comment