Got stomachace in the morninG which caused me to be Late..
luckily Yani was at the bustoP..Im not aLone..heHe..
I was extra quieT todae.. haHa!
Im not feeling well you see.. My voice from bad to worse..
I dun reallY talked mucH todaE.. do my own worK..
jusT being a good gal for one day..haHa!
afTer sch wenT to geography SRP in the library..
it waS so coLd and right afteR the bell ranG, Yani, Emma & me
rusheD to the toiLet.. we waLked so damn fasT!!
we desperateLy nid to pee.. oppPppSS.. heHe!
tooK 62 to go homE.. stupiD Razif and Ahmad blocked my waY..
theY jusT wouldnt wanna to move away & let me go down!
the dooR closed righT at my faCe and I almost missed my bustoP!
luckiLy theres this punggoL sec gal pressed the doorbell agaIn..
anywaeS.. I just came bacK from the doctoR..
bla..bla..bla.. and collect my medicine..got 1 dae MC..
but im goinG to scH tomoro.. but will be escuse from P.E..
and now im blogging..
im waitinG for DIA to start! kk.. bye2!

Teman setia aku ketiKa ini.. haHa!

Im on drugS..
No comments:
Post a Comment