Friday, January 06, 2006

Has been ages since I update my posT..

schooL jusT reopened.. a criticaL year for the sec 4s..

i wonT be updatinG my bLog so ofteN now..

seLdom onLine too.. onLy on Fri. Sat & Sun..

AnywaeS, gonna briefLy wriTe bout firsT 4 daes of scH..

1st 2 daes was quite a bore.. nothinG mucH.. introduction n bla bla.

the sec ones have to wear blacK shoe.. we will be havinG scH nametags..

the sch was repainted..but still unfinished..dun wanna comment much bout the
colours. if u see it, u will noe wat i mean.

new teachers and classmates.. 3rd and 4th dae lesson starts..

everything went weLL.. really paying attention in class..

didnt attend cca. need to do some revision at home.

feel like quitting but see how it goes la. LOL.

tiLL here I guess. wiLL not be updatinG till wen im reaLLy free.

meanwhiLe, take care everyonE!

study smaRt! and dont slack. once u slack it will keep carry on and
before u know it, u sitting in the examination room!
no use regrettinG after that! I told u so! "winks!"

No comments: