TodaE I did not go to work but to scH instead..
Math re-test was orite..I dun really care much bout it..
wenT to school witH Yanti. Emma. Yani. + RazeeF & SyafiK..
8am to 1pm was revision time..with 2 breaks..
1sT was haLf n hour the 2nd was 1 hour..
the besT part was in our 3eD homeroom..
onLy 9 of us need to re-test..
miss theM so mucH and oF cuz my form teacher, Mr David Ang!
Everyone was extra happy and noisy todaE...
I was extra talketive and Yani was extra large cRaZy!..haHa!
durinG lesson Mr Ang kept calling Yani's and my name..
was more than 3 times but we still taLk though..
we were taLking non-stop...Long time no see maH..
Mr Ang was like "Shahidah.I dunoe u r so talketive..
This must be the influence of Yani's"
Lol..we were laughinG our asses oFF! LOL.
Im actuLie noisey u see..but seldom in cLass..hehE!
th mosT funny part of the daE was when we locked our teacher outside!..
yeaH, u hear me right..LOCKED OUR TEACHER OUTSIDE.
Mr Ang wanted to refill his water and RazeeF was pLaning to locked the door
so that he cannot go in..
upon hearing this, Mr Ang locked us from the outside..
we are clever people!..stanly pushed the tables and chair against the door..
the thing is,if Mr Ang was to open the door, he would knocked those things..
he is more clever than us though!.. he knew something was behind the door
and wouldnt open the door..
he asked my classmates to open it instead..how smart!..
when my classmates did not open the door, Mr Ang confirmed theres something
behind the door..
he sat outside almost for about 15 mins playing his handphone..
we were laughing inside and in the end we gave up!..
hes too cooL and do not wanna give in.. haha!
he did not scolded us instead he joined into the laughter..
chiLL je ehk teacher nie..hahaha!!..
overall was fuN!.. miss my klassmaTes!..
and hoping that Mr Ang will be 4eD form teacher next year..
anywaes, after scH, At-K. Yani. Emma and Me went to KFC..
I did not wanna go actuLie cuz I did not bring money with me..
but they forced me and Emma offered to pay 1st..thanks darL!..
after finished eating, i want to go to the library..
I need books!!... I suddenly feel the urge to read books..lol..
I borrowed 1 eng book and 1 malay novel.. its about love..hehe!
Emma borrowed english love book while Yani borrowed 1 malay
teenage love novel..
around 5plus we head home..
seperate with Ati-K..shes staying in Sengkang..
she took 87 i think and the rest of us took 147..
we all had fuN...and yeah..tomoro jLn raya!!..
so..tiLl here..chaoz!
No comments:
Post a Comment