Friday, October 14, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(I Give up! Can just hoPe things will not get much worse.)

At Last!!.. Im done witH my end of year exams..!
Had been a really stressful week for all da sec 3 students..
Thses exams determine if we get promoted or retained/drop to N(a)..
Anywaes..last week's English and malaY paper was Okay..
Paper 1 atleast I can managed but Eng paper 2 was a disastrous one!..
Firstly. I cant understand passage 2. Secondly. I hate doing summary..
I felt sleepy even before i reach da summary which was da last
qn in da paper..a disadvantage..so, i did it any-oh-how..
No comments for math paper..my weakness among all..
and yeah..combined science..
Bio was quite easy but chem was sooo difficult...
eveything I learned for chem doesnt come out..haiz..
gOegraphy paper cant guarentee i be able to pass..
cuz basicly, i wasted 17 marks for da essay qns..cuz i dunnoe a thing
that the question asked for..(GOOD JOB SHAHIDAH!)
I Love social studies!..Lucky for me the questions are the topics
that I had learned..so..phew! thank god!~...
2nd last paper was FNN..i cant really concentrate because i was having fever..
Of all the days, must have fever during eoy examinations..
unfortunately, i sat directly under the fan..was feeling so darn cold..
waiting for the time to pass was a drag..
wen i reached home, i was feeling sooo weak..
mom brought me to the doctor..my temperature was 39 degree!..
the doctor said it can cook an egg..hahaha!.. he was damn funny..
he was making jokes n all.. he knows my family well u see..( ", )
my throat was infected and swollen.. he gave me 2 days mc...
but it was no use cuz i still have history paper da next dae..
he advised me to "break" my fast (puase)..aand drink lots of water..
no mood to study history..was very weak..
i dunnoe why i must get sick wen exams..feel so shit..
cobaan...bulan puase katekan..LOL..
so..i just read through..paid da price todae..
was really struggling doing it.. for the 1st time in my life that i did not
fully finish the paper.. and to make the matter worst..it was final year paper..
I dunnoe wat will be the outcome..Not looking forward to promotion dae..
Dun have confident tat i can pass 5 subjects..
Hope I get promoted..God bless me...Insyallah..

No comments: